Eligibility For Appearing University Examination
1. A student must attend not less than 75% of the lectures delivered in each subject/paper offered by him/her.
2. A student who attends more than 30% but less than 75% of the lectures delivered has to pay a Non-Collegiate Fee of Rs.1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred) only in favour of RGU.
3. A student whose attendance is below 30% will not be allowed to fill up university examination form.
4. Appearing in all subjects/papers in the House Test is mandatory as well as compulsory for the students.
5. Students who are above 35% marks in aggregate but fail in one subject/paper obtaining not less than 25% marks shall be permitted to appear in that paper in the next university examination only as compartmental candidate. The examination form to this effect has to be filled up separately.
Documents required for filling up of University Examination Forms
1. College Identity Card (Xerox).
2. University Registration Card (one) attested copy.
3. Class XII Mark sheet (one) attested copy (for BA I Year only)
4. BA I /II Year Mark Sheet (one) attested copy (for BA II & III Year).
5. Three copies recent passport size photograph with name & class written on the back of each photo.
Important notes for the students
1. The students are required to go through the prospectus carefully before filling up any form and preserve the prospectus for reference.
2. The original documents must be submitted/produce at the time of admission/filling up of university examination forms for registration/authentication/verification, etc.
3. The original documents will be handed back to the students only when those are received from the university after registration. Hence, students are advised to keep sufficient number of Xerox copies with them for other uses.
4. A candidate must fill the admission/examination form carefully in his/her own handwriting and they must be present in person before the concerned committee.
5. In the event of incorrect information, forgery, illegibility the form will be summarily rejected and if detected later the admission/examination form will be cancelled forthwith.